Recycling Wastewater Sewage Water Reclaim system：
Electroplating factory (or workshop) discharge of wastewater and waste liquid, such as bath plating rinse water, waste, equipment cooling water and flush the surface water, the water quality due to the production process, some containing chromium, nickel or contain cadmium, cyanide, acid and alkali, etc. Wastewater of some metal ions with simple cation form (e.g., Ni2 +, Cu2 +, etc.), some with acid radical anions form (such as CrO ), others exist in complex form of complex anion (such as Au (CN) (CN) entertainment, Cd, Cu, P2O7 . One kind of waste water often contains more than one harmful component, such as cyanide cadmium plating wastewater containing cyanide and cadmium. In addition, the ordinary plating solution often contains organic additives.
Electroplating process is the process of plating the metal through the electrolytic method to the surface of the product. The commonly used plating is nickel plated, copper plated, chrome-plated, galvanizing, cadmium plating, lead plating, silver plating, tin plating and gold plating.
The physical method
In general, the following methods are used to deal with electroplating wastewater, which can effectively remove COD and chromaticity, and remove the specific substances such as heavy metals, hexavalent chromium and cyanide. The physical laws include:
Chemical methods include:
Neutralization of precipitation
If acidic wastewater is neutralized with alkaline wastewater or alkaline substances, sediment can be formed.
Neutralization of coagulation sedimentation
In chromium ion exchange of denitrification process, for example, cation exchange column of regeneration of waste liquid containing heavy metal ions (Zn2 +, Cr3, +, Fe3 +, etc.) of strongly acidic waste liquid, can be used to remove the acid radical anion exchange column regeneration of waste alkali liquor or alkaline neutralization, precipitation in the form of hydroxide.
The sedimentation and separation properties of this sediment can be changed by adding high molecular flocculant.
Such as cyanide wastewater treatment, commonly used in alkaline hypochlorite oxidation under the condition of the cyanide ion, decomposed into low toxicity of cyanate, then further degradation of nontoxic carbon dioxide and nitrogen.
If the chromium containing wastewater is treated with sodium bisulfite or ferrous sulfate, the Cr6+ is reduced to a toxic low Cr3+ and formed chromium hydroxide precipitation.
Barium salt method
Features of guowei type:
1. Using a pure physical method of dual electrolysis, only a small amount of electricity, no secondary pollution.
2. The extraction of silver is more than 99%, and the extraction of silver is above 98%.
3. The waste fixing solution with high concentration of drugs can be processed by ion exchange method and air float method.
4. It can be used to deal with the colorful drift liquid containing high bleach content which can not be processed by domestic external electrolysis.
5. The silver content of residual waste liquid can reach 0.02 g/l, and after subsequent environmental treatment, the waste liquid silver content can be reduced
Below 0.2 PPM, meet the most stringent European emission standards.
6. The operation realizes full automatic control of the microcomputer, which requires no special supervision and low energy consumption.
7. The equipment is compact and compact, with a small footprint and large processing capacity, which can reach 1500-1800 litres/month.
8. The equipment does not require any consumables and electrolytic promoters, and the cost of operation and maintenance is low.
To handle the wastewater containing chromium, for example, by using soluble anode, under the effect of dc field, produce ferrous ion, under the condition of acid in the waste water to CrO 厈 and Cr2O 崼 Cr6, + ions reduction become Cr3, + ions, with increasing wastewater pH value in the process of electrolysis, formation of Cr (OH) 3 precipitation.
The anodes of different materials can be used to treat wastewater containing other kinds of metal ions.
The operation management of electrolysis method is simple, except that it can process the chromium plating and rinse water, it can also process passivation, anodization, phosphating and other bleaching water, and have complete set of equipment.
But it consumes more steel and more power, and has no proper treatment for the sludge produced.
Product description of Photoelectric wastewater reuse equipment :
Voltage: 380V 50Hz, the voltage can be as local demand
Payment term: Unionpay transfer
Delivery date: Negotiable
Packing: export standard
Market: Middle East/ Africa/Asia/South America/Europe/North America
Warranty: 1 year
MOQ: 1 set
Parts of customers:
Welcome to buy the quality and durable at low price from our factory. Now we want to service the customers all over the world, We sincerely welcome your inquiries and look forward to our cooperation!
Company: Wuxi Blue Sky Water Treatment Equipment Co., Ltd.
Add: No 5,rongqiang Road, Wuxi city, Jiangsu Prov, china
remarks：Main Equipments Packages Testing Devices Delivery:
500kg or more