hollow fiber membrane bioreactor The MBR Submerged Membrane Bio-Reactor Technology for Wastewater Reuse (BN150) is a suspended growth-activated sludge system that utilizes micro porous membranes for solid/liquid separation instead of secondary clarifiers. The system uses precision filter...
hollow fiber membrane bioreactor
|hollow fiber membrane bioreactor||hollow fiber membrane bioreactor||hollow fiber membrane bioreactor|
The MBR Submerged Membrane Bio-Reactor Technology for Wastewater Reuse (BN150) is a suspended growth-activated sludge system that utilizes micro porous membranes for solid/liquid separation instead of secondary clarifiers. The system uses precision filter membranes having pore sizes of 0.1 µ M. MBR Submerged Membrane Bio-Reactor Technology for Wastewater Reuse (BN150) treated water can be used for landscaping, toilet flushing, and a variety of other applications.
UF module adopts high hydrophilic fiber
1) High and stable flux to reduce the operational quantity of modules to reduce investment cost
2) Suppress sludge accumulation on the membrane fiber by unique module structure and efficient aeration to reduce operation cost
3) Strong tensile strength and excellent chemical resistance fiber to realize long service life
4) Reinforced hollow fiber with 0.02 μ M nominal pore size intercepts suspended solids and microorganism effectively
Benefit of MBR
1. High efficiency / Low maintenance
2. Membrane modules are back flushable
3. Easy to clean
4. Yield 60-80% less sludge than conventional system
5. Compact design footprint 75% smaller than conventional
6. Possibility of direct and indirect water reuse
1) Municipal water and sewage treatment plant
2) Agricultural/fishery community sewage treatment plant
3) Process sewage treatment plant
4) Food/beverage production sewage treatment plant
5) Dairy farming/Meat processing sewage treatment plant
6) Land field leachate sewage treatment plant
7) Laundry sewage treatment plant
8）Municipal water supply
9）Industrial water purification
10）Bolier feed water, cooling water
12）Municipal waste water treatment
13）Reclaimed water reuse
14）Local seweage plants
15）Water processing and recycling facilities
16）Pretreatment process for drinking water
17）Pretreatment process for RO system
18）Landfill leachate advanced treatment
Country of origin: Jiangsu, China
Material: Glass steel, carbon steel corrosion or sus304
Voltage: 220V 50Hz, the voltage can be as local demand
Payment term: Unionpay transfer
Delivery date: Negotiable
Packing: export standard
Market: Middle East/ Africa/Asia/South America/Europe/North America
Warranty: 1 year
MOQ: 1 set
Parts of customers:
1.Can this machine be customized according to our needs?
Like our logo?
Of course, our machine can be customized according to your needs, your logo can also be used.
2.How can you guarantee that the machine won't break down because it will take a long time to transport?
Our machines are packed in thin film, and in order to ensure the smooth delivery of the machines to our customers, we will use steel wire to hold the machine in the container.
3.May I ask what payment you can accept?
Up to now, the deposit is 100% telegraphic transfer before shipment, 30% deposit is paid by wire transfer, payment by l/c.
Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.
Company: Wuxi Blue Sky Water Treatment Equipment Co., Ltd.
Add: No 5,rongqiang Road, Wuxi city, Jiangsu Prov, china
remarks：Main Equipments Packages Testing Devices Delivery:
500kg or more