nanofiltration equipment for water treatment
In the early eighty s, with the emergence of new membrane method and the continuous improvement of the membrane process, a new member of the Nano filtration membrane family (Nano filtration be, NF) to come out. With its size from 1 to 10 nm in size, 90% of NaCl dialBSWis can be made, while 99% of sucrose is trapped. Obviously, this membrane is not called a reverse osmosis membrane (because it cannot be trapped in inorganic salts) and is not in the category of ultrafiltration membrane (because it is not able to dial BSWis low molecular weight organics).Due to the membrane in the process of osmosis intercept rate greater than 95% of the molecules is about 1 nm, therefore it was named the "Nanofiltration membrane. Since the 1990s, the production of the commodity nanofiltration membrane has been widely used in the process of separation and enrichment in the industry.
As a new type of separation technology, the nanofiltration membrane shows the following three salient features in its separation application: firstly, its interception molecular weight is between the reverse osmosis membrane and ultrafiltration membrane, which is 200 ~ 2000;The second is that the NF membrane has a certain retention rate for inorganic salt, because its surface separation layer is composed of polyelectrolyte, which has electrostatic interaction with ions. The third is ultra low pressure large flux, which is still able to work under ultra-low pressure (0.1mpa) and has a large flux.
In terms of structure, the NF membrane is mostly a composite membrane, which is the surface separation layer and the chemical composition of the supporting layer. According to its first feature, the surface separation layer of NF membrane may have a microporous structure of about 1nm, so it is referred to as "nanofiltration".
NF membrane has a good effect on the separation of small molecular weight organics and salts. The separation process has no chemical reaction, no heating, no phase change, no influence on the biological activity, flavor and aroma of the separated matter, and has the characteristics of energy saving and pollution-free
Using nanofiltration membrane and biochemical reactor coupled together, the development of membrane biochemical reactor, can use membrane separation products, the substrate and enzyme are trapped, through continuous adding substrate, can be repeated use of the enzyme and the purpose of high yield rate and biochemical products.
Parameter Selection Table：
Inlet pipe size
Note: 1. The products of our company can be customized according to the customer's requirements, such as any questions or requests from customers, please contact us in time.
2. The company has the right to modify the company at any time, if any modification is not announced.
Application of NF：
(1) Softening: membrane softening water is mainly used for the softening of water by means of the selection of the NF membrane for different valence ions. When the film softens, the turbidity, chromaticity and organics can be removed, and the water quality of the film is obviously superior to that of other softening technologies. And membrane softening has the advantages of non-renewable, pollution-free generation, simple operation and an area of land, which has obvious social and economic benefits.
Membrane softening is already common in the United States, and the new softening water plants in Florida have been softened by membrane method for more than 10 years, replacing the regular lime softening and ion exchange process. In recent years, with the continuous improvement of the filtration performance, the price of the NF membrane components has been falling, and the membrane softening method has been better than or close to the conventional method in investment, operation and maintenance.
(2) Is used to remove organic matter in water: nanofiltration membrane in drinking water treatment in addition to soften, used for decolorizing and removal of natural organic matter (such as pesticide, etc.) and synthetic organic compounds, three substances, disinfection by-products (THMS and halide acetic acid) and its precursor and volatile organic compounds, and ensure the biological stability of drinking water, etc.
(3) Removal of three substances: research shows that the NF membrane to remove the water most of the toxic and harmful organic matter and Ames mutagenic, TA98 and TA100 strains under various test dose to tu than MR values are less than 2, Ames test results were negative. Further study will investigate the retention characteristics of endocrine disruptors in drinking water and provide basis for safe drinking water.
(4)The removal of the disinfection by-products and their precursors: the disinfection by-products mainly include trihalomethane (THMs), haloacetate (HAAs) and possible trichloroacetaldehyde (CH).The average interception rate of the precursors of these three disinfection by-products is 97%, 94% and 86%, respectively.Through the selection of suitable nanofiltration membrane, drinking water quality can meet the higher safe and quality water quality standard.
(5)Removal of volatile organic compounds (VOC) : high removal rate of trace volatile organic compounds in drinking water.
(6)The application of direct drinking water in pipes: nanofiltration can intercept the ions and other particles that are more than two valence, and only the molecules of water and a few ions (such as sodium, potassium, chloride ion).Nanofiltration can be used to produce direct drinking water, which still retains certain ions in the water and can reduce processing costs.
(1) Filled membrane element which adopts imported organic membrane, combined with the technology requirements and user specific needs and choose different configurations of film form, to ensure that the sBSWtem of different membrane element intercept performance, membrane flux and membrane of a complete set of stability and reliability of the sBSWtem operation.
(2)With low operating pressure, the filter membrane sBSWtem can realize the desalination and concentration of materials, and the production cycle is short, the desalination is relatively complete, the products are high purity and good quality stability.
(3)According to the specific needs of customers, the membrane components can be recovered through the liquid through liquid, and the membrane elements can be restored to the best performance of the membrane elements through professional cleaning, and fully realize the economic performance of the membrane equipment.
(4)Cardiac process remain the state of the normal temperature, and no phase transition process, the effective components in material without any adverse effects, especially suitable for the processing of heat sensitive material, the product a high content of effective components, according to the technological requirements may continue into the next section or dry processing directly.The sBSWtem adopts full closed pipe operation, sanitary grade stainless steel production, work site safety and sanitation, can meet GMP or FDA standardized production requirements.
(5)Due to the absence of phase change in the sBSWtem process, the sBSWtem is alwaBSW in constant temperature, thus the energy consumption is low and the running cost is low.
(6)Has high degree of process integration, rational layout, to realize automatic control, the important process parameters on-line monitoring, at any time to master sBSWtem operation condition, professional field engineers will provide sBSWtem maintain the latest information for you at any time.
Parts of customers:
Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.
Company: Wuxi Blue Sky Water Treatment Equipment Co., Ltd.
Add: No 5,rongqiang Road, Wuxi city, Jiangsu Prov, china
remarks：Main Equipments Packages Testing Devices Delivery:
500kg or more