Active carbon filter Activated carbon filter is widely used in water treatment technology, such as the deep purification of drinking water. The deep purification treatment of water in liquor, beverage and other industries; The process of oil removal of condensate and the treatment of organic...
Active carbon filter
Activated carbon filter is widely used in water treatment technology, such as the deep purification of drinking water. The deep purification treatment of water in liquor, beverage and other industries; The process of oil removal of condensate and the treatment of organic matter. Pretreatment is used for the preparation process of pure water, industrial wastewater treatment and sewage treatment.
Equipment operation, the treated water from filters into the upper, top-down by activated carbon filter, the use of activated carbon adsorption performance, make the harmful substances in the water, such as organic matter, colloid, microorganism, oils, residual chlorine, and smell and adsorption on the surface of activated carbon and has been removed, when activated carbon filter, after the "failure" can be used against washing method to restore its adsorption ability.
Activated carbon filters work through charcoal beds. The activated carbon particles that make up carbon bed have very many micropores and huge surface area, which have a strong physical adsorption capacity. The water passes through the charcoal bed, and the organic pollutants in the water are effectively adsorbed by activated carbon. In addition, the non-crystalline parts of activated carbon have some oxygen tube groups, so that the organic pollutants in the water of the carbon bed are effectively adsorbed by activated carbon. Activated carbon filter is a kind of commonly used water treatment equipment, water treatment desalination system as level after pretreatment can effectively guarantee the equipment service life and improve water quality, pollution prevention, especially to prevent reverse osmosis membrane, pollution of ion exchange resin and so on more than the free oxygen toxicity.
standing time (M)
Filtering velocity (m/h)
granularity of activated carbon(mesh number)
Filter layer height(mm)
Rinse time (M)
Note: 1. The products of our company can be customized according to the customer's requirements, such as any questions or requests from customers, please contact us in time.
2. The company has the right to modify the company at any time, if any modification is not announced.
It is widely used in food, medicine, electronics, chemical industry, industrial wastewater and other industries.
1. Can meet the requirement of hydraulic system to filter precision, can block certain impurities into the system;
2. The filter element should be strong enough not to be damaged by pressure;
3. Large capacity of flow and small loss of pressure;
4. Easy to clean and replace. Installation points:
Activated carbon filter if the requirements of high efficiency filter used in high humidity and high temperature environment, must choose resistance to high temperature, high humidity of filter paper with a partition, the box body material, in order to meet the requirements of production.
If the working environment in biological clean room and pharmaceutical clean room, must choose metal frame body of the filter, and the requirements of the surface is not easy to rust, not allowed to use the wooden frame filter, to prevent bacteria, affecting the product percent of pass.
1. Equipment selection
Before choosing, the basic parameters such as system name, water quality, water quality, system pressure and degree of automation must be clarified.
2. Equipment installation
Install the water collecting system and open the upper cover (or upper flange cover).
Remove the cloth water system.
In turn, the clean large gravel and small gravel (i.e. the bearing layer) are loaded into the filter.
The clean activated carbon (i.e. the filter layer) is loaded.
The upper cover (or upper flange cover) and the corresponding sealing ring, tighten (or tighten the fixing bolt).
3. Equipment use
1. Close the total power supply, the power indicator light is on, and check to confirm that the inlet valve opens normally and the feed pump is functioning normally.
The inlet tank is above the middle level.
A. Open the upper inlet valve of the activated carbon filter V2 and lower drain valve V5 and inlet valve V1.
B. Start the pump.
When the current drain valve V5 is out of water, adjust the inlet flow to the rating.
When the water is clear, open the outlet valve V7, close the drain valve V5, and the backside of the equipment to deliver water.
When the activated carbon filter runs longer, the water pressure difference increases. When the filter pressure difference increases by 0.05 to 0.07 Mpa, the equipment needs to be backwashed.
A. open water inlet valve V4 and inlet valve V1, drain valve V3.
B. Start the pump and adjust the inlet valve V1 to make the intake as large as possible.
The anti-washing time is about 20 to 45 minutes.
Then close the pump and close the valves.
(4) is to wash the
The washing is required after each washout.
A. Open the inlet valve V2 and inlet valve V1 and drain valve V5.
B. Start the feed pump, adjust the inlet valve V1, and control the inflow as normal water.
Main technical parameters:
Work pressure: 0.05MPa~ 0.6mpa
Working temperature: 5 ℃ to 40 ℃ (special temperature can be customized)
Single machine flow: 0.5 m/h ~125 m/h
Operation mode: manual or automatic control
Product specification: phi 173~ phi 3500
Filter speed: 5m/h~12m/h maximum 15m/h
Simplified materials: 304, 316L, Q235 rubber or epoxy
The washing time is about 15 to 30 minutes, until the water is clear.
Then close the pump and close the valves. Activated carbon filter if the requirements of high efficiency filter used in high humidity and high temperature environment, must choose resistance to high temperature, high humidity of filter paper with a partition, the box body material, in order to meet the requirements of production.
Material: Glass steel, carbon steel corrosion or sus304
Voltage: 380V 50Hz, the voltage can be as local demand
Payment term: Unionpay transfer
Delivery date: Negotiable
Packing: export standard
Equipment usage and operation instructions：
1 preparation and inspection before use
(1) removal of debris: before the equipment is running, remove the clutter in the filter tank, and pay attention to the clogging of the water pipes.
2 filter operation instructions
(1) anti-washing: turn on, anti-washing, anti-washing, air outlet automatically opening; Close the import and export; The water quality of the water outlet is the same as the water intake; Close the anti-washing and anti-washing imports; Open the positive inlet and export; Ready to run;
(2) operation: open the water outlet and import, turn off the anti-washing, anti-washing and import, and the air outlet automatically opens, that is, entering the normal operation state.
(4) matters needing attention
(1) during operation, water inlet is strictly prohibited;
(2) fresh material, the water will have foam and impurities at the beginning of the water.
(3) in operation, the maximum import and export pressure difference shall not be greater than 0.2mpa;
(4) cleaning water turbidity should be < 20ftu, with better cleaning effect;
(5) pay attention to the automatic exhaust valve at the top of the filter. If there is a leak, the inspection should be opened and cleaned.
(6) the equipment shall be suspended for a long period of time, and the filter shall be stored in clean, full water and in bed conditions, and shall be changed once a day to prevent the bacterial complexity;
(7) when one of the following situations occurs, the filter shall be cleaned before operation;
A, to achieve the design operation cycle;
B. Unqualified water quality;
(8) valve maintenance
A. Check whether the valve is normally used daily
B. If the valve is abnormal, please repair or replace it in time.
(9) change of filter material
A. The life of the filter is 2 years
B. When changing the filter, check the drain cap for damage and replace it in time.
C. When changing the filter material, it needs to be reprocessed internally.
Parts of customers:
1..Can you tell me which payments you can accept?
Up to now, the payment of 30% of the deposit before shipment, 30% of the deposit is paid by wire transfer, payment by l/c.
2.About after-sales service, how can you solve the problem of your overseas customers in a timely manner?
The warranty period of our machines is usually 12 months. During this period, we will immediately arrange international express delivery, or dispatch engineers to solve the problem on site to ensure the problem is solved as soon as possible.
3..Can you arrange the installation of the machine after we place the order?
All machines will be tested before delivery, and on-site installation will be arranged according to the actual conditions.
4.How can I trust your company?
with 10 years of professional design, we can provide you with the right advice and the lowest price.
1.Third party assessment, national patent and all equipment ISO.
2.Our equipment and services have been well received at home and abroad, and we have given us trust to ensure your satisfaction.