What is the pipeline material of commonly used water treatment material?
1. Raw water is ground water: sand filter + precision filter + reverse osmosis + mixing bed or EDI.
2. Raw water is tap water: sand filter + activated carbon filter + precision filter +RO+ mixing bed or EDI3.
3. The original water is surface water:
Multi-media filter + active carbon filter + precision filter +RO+ mixing bed or EDI.
Multimedium filter (or other form filter) + ultrafiltration + precision filter +RO+ mixing bed or EDI.
Filter + ultrafiltration + precision filter +RO+ mixing bed or EDI.
Pipeline materials commonly used in water treatment engineering.
1. Carbon steel pipe: used for raw water inlet pipe.
2. UPVC pipe: it is good for the case of less than DN150 pipe diameter and convenient for installation.
3. Stainless steel tubes: used for special occasions, and used in small medical and pharmaceutical systems.
4. Steel liner or plastic tube: used for large projects, reliable and difficult to construct.