(1) the reverse osmosis system of ultra-pure water equipment is controlled by fully automatic method, and the main components are imported components with high stability and easy operation.
(2) ultra-pure water equipment is equipped with special concentrated water regulating valve, easy to operate.
(3) ultra-pure water equipment is equipped with uv and membrane filter to prevent the impact of bacteria on EDI and water quality.
(4) the equipment of ultra-pure water ensures that the water quality remains stable when EDI system is shut down for a short time or a long time.
(5) the ultra-pure water equipment adopts the original imported EDI membrane reactor, with stable performance and long service life. The continuous effluent water quality is stable without fluctuation. The patented "fully filled" concentrated water chamber does not require adding salt and concentrated water circulation.
(6) the EDI flowmeter in ultra-pure water equipment adopts the magnetic induction float flowmeter imported from Germany, which can prevent the damage to the membrane reactor caused by the non-concentrated aquatic water caused by the clogging of the concentrated water channel or other equipment failure.
(7) the ultra-pure water equipment has the functions of non-water protection, high and low pressure protection and other devices.
(8) all control of ultra-pure water equipment adopts automatic mode, main components adopt imported components, high stability, simple and convenient operation.
(9) the main electrical components of ultra-pure water equipment adopt schneider of France, which can guarantee quality and quantity, and are designed according to the best configuration.