1. Reverse osmosis refers to desalting and desalting brine by physical method without phase change at room temperature.
The desalting rate of the ultrathin composite membrane element can reach above 99.5%, and can remove the colloid, organics, bacteria, virus and so on in water at the same time
2. Adopt imported reverse osmosis membrane, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operation cost;
3. Adopt automatic preprocessing system to realize humanized operation;
4. Imported grange boost pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
5. Online water quality monitoring and control, real-time monitoring of water quality changes to ensure water quality safety;
6. Fully automatic electronic control program, with optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Individualized design to meet local water quality and meet the demand in all aspects.
8. The equipment covers a small area and requires a small space.
9. High automation degree of reverse osmosis device, with little work for operation maintenance and equipment maintenance.
Water treatment relies solely on the pressure of water as the driving force, and its energy consumption is lowest in many treatment processes.
11. No large amount of chemical agents, acid and alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste discharge, and no environmental pollution.
12. Reverse osmosis can run water continuously, with simple system, convenient operation and stable water quality.