The gas float method can be divided into cloth gas float, electric float, biological and chemical vapor float method, and dissolved air float method.
1. Cloth gas float method (dispersed air float method).
The method USES a mechanical shear knife to crush the air in the water into tiny bubbles.
For example, the suction pipe of water pump suction pipe, jet air float, diffusion-plate aeration air float and impeller air float, etc.
2. Electrical float (electrolytic condensation gas float).
In the water, a positive and negative electrode is set in the water, and when the direct current is connected, an electrode (cathode) is created to produce tiny bubbles of the initial ecology. Meanwhile, the effect of electrolytic coagulation is also produced.
3. Biological and chemical vapor float.
This method USES the action of the organism or the chemical agent flocculation in the water to release the gas.
4. Dissolved air gas float method (dissolved air gas float method).
The method makes the air dissolve in the water and reach the saturation state under the pressure of sufficient mixing of the gas and liquid in the bronze gas-liquid mixing pump, and then the gas float effect is achieved.
According to the pressure of the bubbles in the water, the dissolved gas-air float method is divided into two kinds: the pressure dissolved air float method and the dissolved air real air float method.
Only in special cases, the dissolved gas air float method is used.
For example, a true air float is used when the medium is prone to danger and denaturation under certain pressure conditions.
The air flotation process must meet the following basic conditions to complete the process of air flotation to achieve the purpose of removing pollutants from the water:
1. Sufficient amounts of tiny bubbles must be provided to the water.
2. It is necessary to make the pollutants in the waste water to be suspended.
3. The bubbles must be attached to the suspended matter.
4. The bubble diameter must reach a certain size (generally less than 20 microns)