1. High-salt wastewater from coal, petrochemical and other chemical industries.
2. High-salt wastewater from oil and gas exploitation and extraction.
3. Landfill leachate generated in the process of garbage transfer, landfill and composting.
4. Desulfurization wastewater from thermal power plants.
5, food processing and curing industry of high salt wastewater.
6. Concentrated water and concentrated electroplating solution generated from wastewater treatment and reuse in electroplating industry.
7. High salt wastewater from rare earth and precious metal industries.
8, antibiotics, amino acids and other fermentation broth separation, concentration, desalination.
9. Circulating cooling water for sewage discharge