1. Prioritize the use of WD production technology to replace or reform backward production technology, as far as possible to reduce the production of toxic and harmful wastewater during the production process.
2. In the process of using toxic raw materials and producing toxic intermediate products and products, strictly operate and supervise, eliminate drips, reduce losses, and adopt reasonable processes and equipment.
3. Wastewater containing highly toxic substances, such as some heavy metals, radioactive substances, high-concentration phenol, cyanide wastewater, should be separated from other wastewater in order to treat and recover useful substances.
4. Wastewater with large flow and light pollution should be properly treated and recycled, and should not be discharged into the sewer, so as not to increase the load of urban sewer and urban sewage treatment.
5. Organic wastewater similar to urban sewage, such as food processing wastewater and sugar wastewater, can be discharged into the urban sewage system for treatment.
6. Some toxic waste water that can be biodegraded, such as phenol and cyanide waste water, should be treated first, and then discharged into the urban sewer according to the allowable discharge standard, and then subjected to further biochemical treatment.
7. Containing toxic waste water that is difficult to biodegrade, it should be treated separately and should not be discharged into urban sewers. The development trend of industrial wastewater treatment is to recycle wastewater and pollutants as useful resources or implement closed loop cycles.