1. Reverse osmosis is the desalting and desalting of brine containing water at room temperature using a non-phase-change physical method. At present, the ultra-thin composite membrane element has a salt rejection rate of 99.5% or more, and can simultaneously remove colloids, organic substances, bacteria, viruses, and the like in water.
2, the use of imported reverse osmosis membrane, high salt rejection rate, long service life, low operating costs;
3. Adopt automatic pretreatment system to realize unmanned operation;
4. Imported Grundfos booster pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
5. Online water quality monitoring and control to monitor water quality changes in real time to ensure water quality safety;
6, fully automatic electronic control program, also optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Personalized design that meets the local water quality to meet the needs in all aspects.
8. The reverse osmosis unit has a high degree of automation, and the operation and maintenance and equipment maintenance work are small.
9. The treatment of water relies solely on the pressure of water as the driving force, and its energy consumption is the lowest among many treatment processes.
10. It does not need a large amount of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste liquid discharge, no environmental pollution.
11. Reverse osmosis can continuously run water, the system is simple, the operation is convenient, and the product water quality is stable.
12. The equipment has a small footprint and requires less space.