Regarding the problem that the TDS value of the RO reverse osmosis water purifier cannot be reduced, the following aspects also need to be checked:
(1) First check the TDS value of the raw water, the general RO membrane desalination rate is 90%;
(2) If it is a newly replaced reverse osmosis membrane that needs to run for 20 minutes, then measure;
(3) Confirm whether the pure water storage time in the water storage bucket is too long;
(4) If the rear activated carbon is newly replaced, it also needs to be washed;
(5) When measuring pure water quality, please measure from the reverse osmosis membrane pure water port;
(6) After eliminating the above reasons, you can consider replacing the RO reverse osmosis membrane.