1. Failure to comply with the operating procedures. When the automatic filter press is feeding, the valve is suddenly opened, causing the filter plate to burst under excessive pressure;
2. When unloading, the inlet of the plate and frame is not clean enough, the inlet is blocked, and the partial pressure difference increases;
3. The filter plates do not match the required number or are not separated by the partitions, causing the adjacent filter plates to gradually burst;
4. The feed resistance increases suddenly, and the driving force exceeds the capacity of the filter plate;
5. The strength of the support beam of the filter plate is not enough, which causes the plate frame to be uneven after the bending plate;
6. Mud enters on one side, and the plane of the filter plate is uneven.