1. What are the measures to reduce acid and alkali consumption?
(1) Influent water quality;
(2) On-going quality, extending the cycle of water production;
(3) The quality and purity of the raw liquid shall be strictly controlled in the production procedures;
(4) The operation of the equipment is safe, reliable and normal.
2. What are the reasons for the stability of colloids in water?
(1) The surface of the colloid is charged;
(2) There is a water level layer on the surface of the colloid;
(3) The surface of the colloid absorbs certain substances that promote the stability of the colloid.
3. What is the purpose of using coagulant?
(1) The good flocculent structure makes the particles grow, strong and heavy;
(2) Adjust the PH value and alkalinity of the water to be treated to achieve optimal coagulation conditions and improve the coagulation effect; the coagulant itself does not have a coagulation effect, but can cluster into the coagulation process of impurities in the water.
4. The basic concept of coagulation?
Because the colloidal particles in the water are negatively charged, they repel each other with the same sex. At the same time, they continue to perform "Brownian motion" in the water and are stable and not easy to sink. When an appropriate amount of coagulant is added, the tiny colloidal particles in the water can Destabilization produces adsorption bridging effect, and flocculates into flocs and sinks quickly. This process is called coagulation.