1. Open the exhaust valve on the top of the fine filter, and close the exhaust valve after the water pressure of the equipment stabilizes.
2. Turn on the four three-phase air switches and one single-phase air switch in the low-voltage power distribution device to transmit power.
3. Plug the power plugs of the sand filter, carbon filter and automatic water softener into the 220 volt sockets respectively, turn on the power, and then adjust the controller to reach the running state.
4. Turn the power switch on the electric control panel of the reverse osmosis host from OFF position to ON position. When the power is turned on, the water inlet solenoid valve opens, and the pressurized water pump and high pressure water pump are started at the same time.
5. When the power switch of the reverse osmosis host is turned on, the flush solenoid valve is set in the microcomputer controller to open the reverse osmosis host automatically. Automatic flushing is performed every time the power is turned off and on. When the power is turned off, the timing is canceled and restored to the zero position, and the timing is restarted next time.
6. When the reverse osmosis equipment is running, when the inlet water pressure is lower than the set value of the low-pressure switch, the low-pressure switch will act, and the microcomputer controller is set to turn off the high-pressure pump of the host. When the water pressure is restored, the host high-pressure pump will automatically start.
7. After the reverse osmosis host is flushed, properly adjust the throttle valve of the high-pressure pump to control the membrane forward water pressure not to exceed 15kg/cm2. At the same time, adjust the concentrated water regulating valve to control the flow of pure water.