1. Before starting the equipment, the operator must be familiar with the names and functions of the instruments on the electric control panel of the reverse osmosis host, the installation devices and circuit diagrams of the instruments on the panel.
2. If it is turned on, open the drain valve on the outlet pipe of the activated carbon filter, observe the drain with naked eyes, and close the drain valve after confirming that the water is clean without carbon powder. Then open the drain valve at the bottom of the microporous membrane fine filter, and close the drain valve after the water is clean.
3. Check whether the pretreatment system of the reverse osmosis equipment and the components of the reverse osmosis host are normal, adjust the switch status of each valve, and confirm that the waterway is unblocked during operation.
4. Normally open the water inlet valve of the pressurized water pump, and slightly open the return valve of the bypass pipe of the water pump, with a moderate opening.
5. Close the control valve on the bypass pipe of the sand filter, and open the inlet valve and outlet valve of the sand filter. At the same time, close the control valve on the bypass pipe of the carbon filter, and open the inlet valve and outlet valve of the carbon filter.
6. Normally open the concentrated water regulating valve of reverse osmosis equipment, and adjust the throttle valve after the high-pressure pump to a moderate state.