1. Regularly record the various running parameters of the RO device.
Suggestion: every two hours record the RO device running parameters once.
2. As the operation time increases, the membrane surface will adhere to the sediment, affecting the water penetration, and the RO element shall be cleaned regularly.
If the pressure of each membrane element in the component is found to be greater than 0.1mpa, it should be cleaned immediately (cleaned by the cleaning system).
According to different pollution conditions, targeted treatment measures.
The specific cleaning method is described in the reverse osmosis membrane chemical cleaning method.
3. Regularly check and check the conductivity meter and each pressure gauge to make it work properly and accurately.
4. Regularly check the electrical control system to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
5. Check the high pressure pump and RO front pump regularly, and replace the lubricating oil in time according to the maintenance manual.